Friday, August 14, 2015

Street Fair

• Bread - Fruit Drink - Salad
Bread:
are there fruits in the fruit drinks? i don't think so
i don't like sweets!
i need something to eat...

even light workout makes you feel hungry, i have this for it
fruit drinks are not for quenching thirst
i often eat it because it easily fills up your stomach

i rarely get inside the kitchen
salad making can be energy-consumng, right?
soup...i like it but making it looks pretty hard

sodas don't go well with my stomach
sweet and sour foods are for young people
water's the best


Fruit Drink:
ah, i feel so hot inside...
i drink this before i sing. that way i can sing better
i'm on diet but i easily cave in before food

bee-bop-bee-bop!
i hate salad! i hate soup! i'm rapping, now!
something perky and bubbly like me?

don't women like this menu?
is that such a crime to eat something that i like?
my girlfriend wouldn't let me have this so we would bicker a lot

i don't think my stomach handle breads well
i tend to have a lot of heat in my body
mm...i'll have to think about it

i would have soup every single day and now i'm fed up
is this about some survey?
what a nice weather!

it'll be great if we eat this on the beach
it's so easy~
yes! this is exactly for summer!



Salad:
at this age, you should think about your health
i used to like meat when i was young
wellness is the buzzword, didn't you know?

balsamic sauce with olive oil? what food is it?
breads makes my stomach  swell
why do you have bread before eating? you're getting full

breads are for young people!
what's the seasonal fruit these days?
why do you ask? are you a reporter?

i try to eat something fresh for my skin
i want healthy food once i get to eat something
what do you like, chef?

i worked out to wear ny bikini!
oh! the more carbohydrate you intake, the more weight you gain...
summer is really a season for dieting...

i would drink fruit drinks with no gas
it's a roll of the dice when it comes to fruitades
simple snack would do it

Sumber gambar/picture source: facebook.com/WeLuvPastas








• Meat - Seafood - Vegetable
Meat:
i don't have time for something NOT delicious
i tend to eat only what i want
yeah...mom always told me to eat vegetables. a lot of them!

i don't think seafoods are my cup of tea
i was once surprised by the eye of fish i was eating...
if you ask me about delicious food...

my gum ages only 30!
what's life about? it should be about eating good food!
wellness? tsk, like i care


Seafood:
aren't vegetables are appetizers?
i like white wine
i'm no veggie

flappin'!flappin'!
i feel sluggish today. pardon?
under the sea~

i don't like meat
well, it's not that i dislike meat...
that's a tough question


Vegetable:
balanced diet...please...
do vegetables really help you sleep well?
he is a good eater, for sure...

Sumber gambar/picture source: facebook.com/WeLuvPastas








• Tomato - Cream - Oil
Tomato:
cream pasta? i'm on a diet...
pasta! that's the thing!
what's so good about oil pastas? i haven't tried any

doesn't my hairdo scream my personality? i'm hot tempered
my head shape reminds of vegetables, doesn't it?
this kind of taste is nothing! woo, i hate that!

hiphoppers can have different palates
i like bubbly foods, just like me!
i say, hip! you say, hop!

hmm...does cream pasta have more calories?
i rarely try for something new...
oil pasta can be dry, can't they?

i don't understand what's so good about carbonara
i still like flavor that kids like...
this is the perfect sauce for bacons!

i hate olive flavor!
pardon me? i can't hear you
yes yes y'all~

i have oily skin...so...
it's so bland, i don't know if i can eat this
when the weather is hot like this, we must party even harder!!

i just ate something greasy...ugh...
i think tomatoes are the culprit
think about it. at the palace of memory!

i like something obvious...like me
i like what kids like, so greasy things are not for me
just thinking about it makes my mouth water!

i like the smell of cream sauce, though
isn't my hairdo obvious to you?
tastes should be easily recognizable


Cream:
a mild taste!
if i eat too much, i have stomach trouble...
this is my favorite

did you poach tomatoes? uh-oh...
i can eat up a whole pizza all by myself!
something tasty and soft is my kind of thing!

flavor is important for any foods!
it depends
men know how to enjoy this flavor, too

i eat balanced meals
this is the hint!
tomato? i'm bored already!

i have this bad memory about tomatoes...
oil pasta was like culture shock to me!
stop asking me, it makes me hungrier!

i like milk. milk!
it'd be great just to sniff it!!
oil pasta? well, uh...

i like milky-white skin just like mine!
to protect the head from this heat, a hat is a must!
summer time is beach time~

i may not look like it, but i'm very gentle
my first love liked tomato sauce. i thought we were meant to be
this is the best when you've lost appetite

i started eating it for my wife and found myself liking it
i'm not too picky about foods, but don't enjoy something spicy
it's not that i'm greasy or anything. haha!

if sauce is too watery, it's no good. if it's too rich, it's no good, either
mm! aromatic sauce!
please throw that old idea that men would dislike that


Oil:
do i have to pick one?
my taste tends to change with season and i don't like eating tomatoes these days
what's so good about milk? ah...that explains i'm short...

do i look greasy to you?
how can you handle cream sauce without pickles?
tomatoes are good for health...

don't mix up ingredients. i don't like it
i like anything that is neat and tidy, including food
with this sauce, noodles must be cooked perfectly

i eat that a lot. it's good for my stomach
i like sauce that you can easily make at home
i'm having a hard time digesting something sour

i get easily get sick of cream sauce pastas...
if you want to know about this true pasta is, the sauce should be...
sauce with too strong flavor kill the taste of the ingrediets...

i just can't get enough of this!
it's certainly an acquired taste. i didn't realize it at first, either
mm...i like pasta with rich ingredients
well, i don't dislike it, but...

i thought tomatoes were fruits and they were...vegetables!
i'm not picky about foods, but, if you keep asking me, i find cream rather greasy
me? i won't tell

Sumber gambar/picture source: facebook.com/WeLuvPastas








• Ghost Candy - Witch Candy - Pumpkin Candy
Ghost Candy:
fuhuhu, curious?
halloween is the day when the dead souls come back
trick or treat!

hoho... are you really that curious?
if i gather a 100 soul, i too...
they say livers are very good for skin~


Witch Candy:
at first, i thought it was a green tea!
i like your expression!
what kind of prank should i play today?

green skin? that's prejudice~
here's no need for word~
what do you see me as?

Pumpkin Candy:
have you heard of jack-o'-lantern?
red is the best, but for today...
the goblin said it was a pumpkin candy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment